- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications.
- Available in three lengths.
- Ideal for placing around equipment.
- Helps prevent leaks/spills from spreading to adjacent areas.
- Scrim on the outside of mini-boom identifies the use while containing particulate Sorbent material.
Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm. For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed. For applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M Occupational Health and Environmental Safety Division (OH&ESD) Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630. To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed. Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbents or place in high traffic areas.
|Unit||Case of 4 Booms|