Sol-Vex gloves are made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene. Sol-Vex gloves won't swell, weaken, or degrade, and they offer better protection against snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts. As added benefits, Sol-Vex gloves do not promote contact dermatitis, and their component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact. Gloves have an Embossed Grip and are green. Sold by the dozen. ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance.
- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength♦
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves♦
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity
- Won’t swell, weaken or degrade, and does not promote contact dermatitis
- All Sol-Vex® gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
Ansell Sizing Chart Conversion
|Same As:||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
|Meets Standards||21 CFR 177.2600|
|Application||Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical Processing, Food Service, General Industry, Janitorial/Sanitation, Military, Oil Refining, Petrochemical|
Ansell Nitrile Gloves
Review by James Splan