Conform XT is 100% natural rubber latex but, in addition, features a textured grip and qualifies as a Class I Medical Device. The component materials also comply with FDA regulations for food contact. Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Available in four sizes for a snug, secure fit. Powder free! Sold by the box of 100 gloves.
- The strength and comfort of 100% natural rubber latex
- 5 mil thickness for the highest degree of performance
- 3 mil thickness for the highest degree of sensitivity
- Style 69-318 is textured for increased grip
- Ambidextrous glove
- Conform® gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
- Additional Information
Unit Box of 100 Meets Standards No Country of Origin Glove Powder Powder-Free Glove Length 9.5 in. Glove Thickness 5.0 mil Glove Texture No Application Food Service, General Industry, Janitorial/Sanitation, Pharmaceutical, Research Laboratories Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ansell Conform XT 69-318 Latex Gloves, Powder - 100/Box