Offering the same outstanding light oil grip as the Ansell HyFlex Foam 11-800, the new HyFlex Foam 11-801 provides exceptional comfort using Ansell's patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design. Perfect for automotive applications, assembly and construction. These Hyflex Gloves' foam nitrile coating reduces hand fatigue and promotes maximum dexterity, while its gray colored knit liner stays clean longer, making these gloves more industrial friendly. Sold by the dozen. ANSI Level 1 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 3 Abrasion Resistance.
- Advanced technology for relaxed fit in high stress areas
- Molds naturally to hand, helping prevent fatigue
- Channels oil away from glove surface for sure grip in light oil applications
- Industrial-friendly color hides dirt and grime, increasing time between laundry cycles
- Enables handling of small parts with precision, dexterity and flexibility
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
Ansell Sizing Chart Conversion
|Same As:||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
|Application||Aerospace, Automotive, Electricians, General Carpentry, General Industry, Masonry/Tile, Plumbing, Public Utilities|