The Ansell Hyflex 11-920 Gloves provide softness and breathability withe their Grip Technology coating. Includes a nitrile layer with microscopic channels to actively transfer oils and other lubricants away from your gripping surface. Prevents oil penetration to the hand and the multi layer dipping process provides a high abrasion resistance. With a ANSI Cut Resistancel Level of 1 and Abrasaion Resistance Level of 4, these gloves are ideal for general material handling, janitorial and other mateniance work and engine or transmission assembly. Sold by the dozen.
- Nitrile layer with microscopic channels actively transfers oils and other lubricants away from the gripping surface
- Increases surface contact for enhanced grip and control
- Prevents oil penetration and reduces the risk of dermatitis and liquid exposure
- Multi-layer dipping process provides high abrasion resistance and increases wear life
- Provides softness, comfort and breathability
Ansell Sizing Chart Conversion
|Application||Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Oil Refining|