Made from a long-wearing nitrile-impregnated fabric which provides excellent snag, puncture, abrasion, and cut resistance, the Hynit glove outwears 8 oz. cotton by as much as 10 to 1, goatskin by 3 to 1, and light leather by 4 to 1. The gloves feature superior dry grip, no silicone, and are light and comfortable to wear. They're fully launderable, with color-coded cuffs to simplify sorting and storage. A comfortable, long-wearing replacement for cotton or leather gloves. Sold by the dozen. ANSI Level 1 Cut Protection, ANSI Level 3 Abrasion Protection.
- Outwears standard 8-ounce cotton by as much as 10-to-1, standard goatskin by 3-to-1 and standard lightweight leather by 4-to-1
- Nitrile-impregnated fabric provides excellent snag, puncture, abrasion and cut resistance♦
- Superior dry grip without silicone
- Lightweight, comfortable and launderable
- Color-coded cuffs simplify sorting and storage
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
- Additional Information
Unit Dozen Glove Powder No Glove Length No Glove Thickness No Glove Texture No Application Automotive, General Industry Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ansell Hynit 32-105 Nitrile Impregnated Gloves - Dozen
- Sizing Chart
Ansell Sizing Chart Conversion
Numerical Size: 6-6.5 7-7.5 8-8.5 9 10 11 Same As: X Small Small Medium Large X Large XX Large