Made from a long-wearing nitrile-impregnated fabric which provides excellent snag, puncture, abrasion, and cut resistance, the Hynit glove outwears 8 oz. cotton by as much as 10 to 1, goatskin by 3 to 1, and light leather by 4 to 1. The gloves feature superior dry grip, no silicone, and are light and comfortable to wear. They're fully launderable, with color-coded cuffs to simplify sorting and storage. A comfortable, long-wearing replacement for cotton or leather gloves. Sold by the dozen. ANSI Level 1 Cut Protection, ANSI Level 3 Abrasion Protection.
- Outwears standard 8-ounce cotton by as much as 10-to-1, standard goatskin by 3-to-1 and standard lightweight leather by 4-to-1
- Nitrile-impregnated fabric provides excellent snag, puncture, abrasion and cut resistance♦
- Superior dry grip without silicone
- Lightweight, comfortable and launderable
- Color-coded cuffs simplify sorting and storage
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
- Additional Information
Unit Dozen Meets Standards No Glove Powder No Glove Length No Glove Thickness No Glove Texture No Application Automotive, General Industry Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ansell Hynit 32-105 Nitrile Impregnated Gloves - Dozen
- Sizing Chart
Ansell Sizing Chart Conversion
Numerical Size: 6-6.5 7-7.5 8-8.5 9 10 11 Same As: X Small Small Medium Large X Large XX Large