The Ansell Neoprene gloves have a broad spectrum of chemical protection for a wide range of applications. They are case hardened to increase chemical and abrasion resistance. The feature a cotton flock lining for comfort. The gloves feature excellent dexterity and are treated with Sanitised Actifresh to reduce bacterial buildup. These gloves comply with FDA Food Handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600). Sold by the dozen.
- Case hardened to increase chemical and abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals, including oils, acids, caustics and solvents
- Cotton flock lined for comfort (29-865)
- Very good dexterity and sensitivity
- Treated with Sanitised®- Actifresh® to reduce bacterial buildup
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
|Application||Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical Processing, Oil Refining, Petrochemical, Plastics|