The Ansell PowerFlex 80-813 gloves are manufactured with materials that are inherently flame resistant, provided production even after laundering. These gloves meet FR Testing CGSB 155.20-2000. They provide Hazard/Risk Category Level 2 Arc Flash Protection 12 cal/cm2. They feature ANSI Level 4 cut protection providing you with the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence. The thin 13g knitted liner with Dupont Kevlar increases compliance.
Please note: Some sizes are Non Stock with an approximate 10-14 business day lead time to ship.
- Glove materials are inherently flame resistant, providing protection even after multiple launderings
- Meets FR Testing CGSB 155.20-2000
- Provides Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) Level 2 Arc Flash Protection (ATPV) 12 cal/cm2
- ANSI Level 4 cut protection provides the worker the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence
- Offers an ergonomic design, superior comfort, dexterity and flexibility based on patented technology
- Thin 13g knitted liner with DuPontTM Kevlar® increases productivity and compliance
- Proprietary soft foam coating ensures a secure grip in wet, oily and dry environments to reduce slippage and tension in the hands
- Additional Information
Unit Dozen Glove Powder No Glove Length No Glove Thickness No Glove Texture No Application Mining, Oil Refining, Petrochemical, Public Utilities Dimensions No Contents No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great glove
Glove isn't as warm as they might appear, but the glove, overall is a great glove. they allow for fine instrument touch panels access.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ansell PowerFlex 80-813 Flame Resistant Gloves - Dozen