The Ansell PowerFlex 80-813 gloves are manufactured with materials that are inherently flame resistant, provided production even after laundering. These gloves meet FR Testing CGSB 155.20-2000. They provide Hazard/Risk Category Level 2 Arc Flash Protection 12 cal/cm2. They feature ANSI Level 4 cut protection providing you with the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence. The thin 13g knitted liner with Dupont Kevlar increases compliance.
Please note: Some sizes are Non Stock with an approximate 10-14 business day lead time to ship.
- Glove materials are inherently flame resistant, providing protection even after multiple launderings
- Meets FR Testing CGSB 155.20-2000
- Provides Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) Level 2 Arc Flash Protection (ATPV) 12 cal/cm2
- ANSI Level 4 cut protection provides the worker the ability to handle sharp parts and materials with confidence
- Offers an ergonomic design, superior comfort, dexterity and flexibility based on patented technology
- Thin 13g knitted liner with DuPontTM Kevlar® increases productivity and compliance
- Proprietary soft foam coating ensures a secure grip in wet, oily and dry environments to reduce slippage and tension in the hands
- Additional Information
Unit Dozen Meets Standards No Country of Origin Glove Powder No Glove Length No Glove Thickness No Glove Texture No Application Mining, Oil Refining, Petrochemical, Public Utilities Dimensions No Contents No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great glove
Glove isn't as warm as they might appear, but the glove, overall is a great glove. they allow for fine instrument touch panels access.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ansell PowerFlex 80-813 Flame Resistant Gloves - Dozen