The Ansell Sol-Knit gloves are made from a reinforced nitrile with an interlock knit cotton liner. Protects hands against sharp edges better than lightweight PVC or neoprene. Curved, pre-flexed fingers and wing thumb reduce worker hand fatigue and assist in comfort. The Sol-Knit gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600). Sold by the Dozen.
- Reinforced nitrile glove with an interlock knit cotton liner resists a wide range of chemical hazards
- Protects against sharp edges and abrasive surfaces better than lightweight neoprene or PVC
- Liner eliminates seams that cause hand irritation and premature wear-through
- Curved, pre-flexed fingers and wing thumb reduce hand fatigue for extra worker comfort
- Sol-Knit® gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
|Application||Automotive, Chemical Processing, General Industry, Janitorial/Sanitation, Masonry/Tile, Oil Refining, Petrochemical, Warehousing|