For applications where chemical risks and thermal risks are present, ThermaPrene is the glove of choice. ThermaPrene combines the flexibility and chemical resistance of Neoprene and the heat resistance of a soft thermal liner. ThermaPrene can protect against intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 200 degrees C and is virtually unaffected by detergents and common cleaning solutions. Handy design features such as a pull out liner and integrated hanging loop allow the gloves to be stored and dried quickly – ready for use. Manufactured with FDA compliant materials, ThermaPrene is also suitable for food contact. This item has a 7-10 business day lead time.
- Top-quality neoprene coating protects against a wide range of chemicals
- Protects hands against intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 400ºF and offers lightweight cut resistance
- Removable liner and integrated hanging loop allow gloves to be stored and dried quickly
- Passes ASTM F903 for penetration by liquid
- Thermaprene gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
|Application||Chemical Processing, Food Service, General Industry, Janitorial/Sanitation, Oil Refining, Petrochemical|