Ansul Red Line Dry Chemical Extinguishers has set the standard for reliable fire protection in many industries and applications. They are designed to protect ordinary and high-risk hazards in industries where the occurrence or possibility of fire is high, including refining, petrochemical, oil and natural gas production, mining, transportation, utilities, metal processing, paint process areas, welding areas, material storage areas, and many others.
Discounts available for large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.
- UL Rating: 4A:40B:C
- Class: ABC
- Discharge Time: 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 17 ft
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 120°F
- Cylinder Material: Seamless Steel
- Agent Flow Rate: 0.50 lb/sec
- Charged Weight: 20 1/2 lbs
- USCG Classification: Type A, Size II, Type B:C, Size I
- Bracket: 14228,30886
|Fire Extinguisher Class||ABC Fire Extinguisher|