Badger’s™ high-performance Purple K Fire Extinguishers are designed for use on high-hazard Class B and C fires. They are generally superior to other dry chemicals, making them ideal for use in industrial and commercial settings where flammable liquids are stored. Units also feature re-designed labels with easy-to-follow instructions.
Discounts available for large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.
- UL Rating: 80B:C
- Class: BC
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°F–120°F
- Agent Flow Rate: .45 lb/sec
- Discharge Time: 22 sec
- Discharge Range: 16–20 ft
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- USCG Approval: Type B:C, Size II
- Bracket: UB-10
|Fire Extinguisher Class||BC Fire Extinguisher|