Featuring steel cylinders, internal siphon tubes, and heavy-duty chrome plated brass valves, Badger™ Extra High-Flow Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers come with dry chemical agent discharge rates exceeding the minimum one-pound-per-second recommendation of NFPA for pressure, three dimensional, and obstacle fires. USCG approved, with bracket listed on the UL label, and meets D.O.T. requirements.
Discounts available for large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.
- UL Rating: 20B:C
- Class: BC
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 120°F
- Agent Flow Rate: 1.18 lb/sec
- Discharge Time: 11 sec
- Discharge Range: 10–25 ft
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- USCG Approval: Type B:C, Size II
- Bracket: UB-10
|Fire Extinguisher Class||BC Fire Extinguisher|