The Badger Multi-Purpose Standard fire extinguishers feature:
- UL Listing and USCG Approved
- Multipurpose agent contains 90% MAP
- Stainless steel hose band and nozzle retainer
- 12 year periodic hydrostatic test interval
- 6 year warranty
- Machined aluminum valves
The Badger Standard multipurpose dry chemical line of fire extinguishers are economical and extremely versatile. They are ideal for tackling the majority of fire risks typically found in commercial and domestic applications.
Badger dry chemical extinguishing agent formulations contain the highest percentage of essential base ingredients found in the fire extinguisher industry. “Multipurpose” agent models are suitable for use on Class A, B and C fires.
Badger Standard models offer compliance and protection at a competitive price.
- Model Number: 250MB-1
- UL Rating: 1A:10B:C
- Class: ABC
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°F–120°F
- Agent Flow Rate: .31 lb/sec
- Discharge Time: 9.5 sec
- Discharge Range: 10–15 ft
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs, 6 ozs
- USCG Approval: Type B:C, Size I
- Bracket: MB-250
|Fire Extinguisher Class||ABC Fire Extinguisher|