Starting at: $787.12
- Stainless steel working components for corrosion resistance
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Self locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and the stringent ANSI Z359
$1,602.81 As low as: $1,376.79
$1,340.76 As low as: $1,156.19
$849.66 As low as: $668.09
- Contains rope lifeline assembly, tensioning device, 2 tie-off adapter and carrying bag.
- 60 foot
- Weighs 12 lbs
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
$1,440.25 As low as: $1.16
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span
- Up to 6 users per system.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch
$1,877.71 As low as: $1,783.99
- Built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy
- Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel, end-plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance
- Stands up to the harshest environments
$841.07 As low as: $632.08
- Includes 20' of 1" web lifeline with swivel snap hook, reserve lifeline retention system for added safety and swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and the stringent ANSI Z359.
$610.26 As low as: $472.99
- Cut/Fire Resistant Rope for ultimate durability
- Roller adjuster provides fast 1 handed adjustment
- Easy to maneuver
- Pole Size (Dia/Circ): Min 5.5"/17.5"- Max 18.5"/58"