Search results for '9504'
- Excellent for most ventilating needs
- Two 8" ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction
- Works great with generators
- Use with all S-600, S-700, and S-800 Hood Assemblies
- 12" Blower offers 1/2 hp with 6 blad impeller
- For maximum output applications
- Power cord includes an inline on-off switch
- Blowers offered in 220/50v
- Perfect for loctions without electricity - can be operated off a truck battery
- Features a 12 V DC electric motor with thermal protector
- Very lightweight and portable!
- Can be used for both delivering fresh air or extracting contaminated air
- Tough steel construction with easy carry handle
- Weighs only 27 lbs - easy to transport!
- Same features as 9509, but includes explosion-proof single phase motor
- UL/CSA listed motor
- 115V Plug and socket is NEMA rated.
- Meets Class I, Division I and II, Group E, F, G Hazardous Requirements
- This heavy duty blower has a large 1 1/2 hp motor with 8" ports for drawing out or pushing air in.
- Includes large metal base with locking wheel casters
- Electric Motor is totally enclosed
- Ideal for remote locations where there is no electricity
- Gas powered, 3 1/2 hp blower offers high flow rates
- Two qts of gasoline will power 2-3 hours of running time
- 8" ports and steel guards provide safety
- Offers the portability and output of the 9505, with a durable Honda engine
- 6 foot inlet hose extension
- Features a metal base for stability
- This blower offers flexibility by allowing workers to use either high or low speeds
- Comes complete with in-line GPI and steel base for safety
- 8" ports allow for positive or negative ventialtion