A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® QC utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® QC -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.
- The garment shall be yellow in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The zipper shall be covered with a storm flap with adhesive closure.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have attached socks.
- The garment shall have soles made of garment material.
- Additional Information
Unit Case of 12 Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: DuPont Tychem QC122S Coveralls, Attached Hood & Socks, Elastic Wrists -12/Case
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $111.99