DuPont™ Tychem® SL delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® SL, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem® SL fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® SL -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric laminated with a chemical resistant Dow Saranex™ 23-P film.
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have bound seams.
- The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The zipper shall be covered with a storm flap with adhesive closure.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have attached socks.
- The garment shall have soles made of garment material.
- Additional Information
Unit Case of 12 Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Dupont Tychem SL122B Coveralls, Attached Hood & Socks, Elastic Face & Wrists - 12/Case
- Fabric Data
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$247.28 As low as: $234.90
$215.76 As low as: $204.99
Starting at: $111.99
Starting at: $117.99