Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Laydown collar
- Open wrists
- Open ankles
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tyvek® -- a patented flash-spun polyethylene fabric.
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall be a coverall design.
- The garment shall have a collar.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The garment shall have an elastic waist.
- The garment shall be constructed in the comfort fit design.
- The garment shall have an open wrist.
- The garment shall have open ankles.
- Additional Information
Unit Case of 25 Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Dupont Tyvek TY120S Coverall with Collar - 25/Case