These Trex Ice Traction devices fit over your regular shoes or boots, and remain flexible in the cold up to -40 degrees! These Ice Traction Devices are made of a stretchable rubber and are sold by the pair.
- 8 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs for tenacious grip & stability
- Stretchable rubber for fit and easy on/off
- Flexible to -40°F (-40°C)
- M (5-8), L (8-11), XL (11-14), 2XL (14-16), see size chart for all countries
- #6301 – replacement studs sold separately
- Additional Information
Unit Pair Meets Standards No Country of Origin Dimensions No Contents No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Traction Devices
Are using these in a reefer operation. Seem to be easy to put on, as well as handle the elements in regards to gripping!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ergodyne Trex 6300 Ice Traction Device