Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
• Portable and readily available for use
• Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
• Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
• Extended-flow nozzles (16 oz. and 32 oz.containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
• User-control volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz.products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
• Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
• 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
• Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
Are you buying multiple units? Please fill out our Large Order form so we can quote you an even lower price!
- Additional Information
Unit Case of 24 Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Honeywell Fend-All 32-000451-0000 Eyesaline Personal Eye Wash Bottles, 1 oz. - 24/Case
- Data Sheet