All the great benefits of the Aerosolv® Super System plus additional features to meet California SB1158 Aerosolv® Dual-Compliant system meets EPA and the stricter requirements of California emission regulations.
Complies with: EPA 40 CFR 261.23(a)(6)
Dual Compliant Aerosolv® System includes puncturing unit with plastic sleeve, color changing coalescing/carbon filter cartridge, anti-static wire,counter and goggles to enhance safety.
• Puncturing unit relieves pressure and empties spent aerosol cans.Drum not included.
• Made of low maintenance aircraft aluminum and threads into standard 2" bung on 30-gallon (110L)
and 55-gallon (200L) drums.
• All moving parts are 308 stainless steel
• Carbide tipped piercing pin shows no signs of wear after puncturing 10,000 cans
• Filter removes liquids and adsorbs odors
• Cans are recyclable as scrap metal.
• Accepts series 200, 300 and 6oz. cans (Max. Ht. 8½")
• The contents of over 4000 spent aerosols may be collected in just one 55-gallon (200L) drum
- Additional Information
Unit No Meets Standards No Country of Origin Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Aerosolv 28231 Dual (California) Compliant Aerosol Can Disposal System - Puncturing unit, filter, wire counter and goggles