This new line of Kidde Specialty Extinguishers protects a lot of territory that's been overlooked until now. From in-home living areas and office areas to consumer-specific hazards, these new extinguishers target these areas, specifically for consumers. And because they're Kidde, you can rest assured they're up to the tasks.
Discounts available for large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum
- Recharge Expellant: Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Discharge Time: 13–15 sec
- Discharge Range: 10–15 ft
- USCG Approval: Yes (w/ mounting bracket)
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs, 8 ozs
- Pressure gauge provides at-a-glance status
- Bilingual nameplate and carton
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
|Fire Extinguisher Class||ABC Fire Extinguisher|