Kidde's Pro Plus™ professional line of fire extinguishers is fully featured, covering industrial and commercial fire protection needs. They come fitted with pressure gauges that provide at-a-glance status as well as durable metal valves, handles, and levers. Their cylinders are also made from tough, impact-resistant steel for years of trouble-free service.
Discounts available for large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Recharge Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Discharge Time: 8–12 sec
- Discharge Range: 10-15 ft
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs, 6 ozs
- USCG Approval: Yes (w/ mounting bracket)
- Pressure gauge provides at-a-glance status
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
|Fire Extinguisher Class||ABC Fire Extinguisher|