Portable/reusable anchorage connectors designed for use in concrete applications.
- A safe anchor point is established when the Miller Grip anchor is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole
- The reusable Miller Grip anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
- Can be used with SkyGrip Horizontal Lifeline components; 400 lbs. capacity
- Multi-use Grips can be used for anchoring scaffolding, material handling and removal of concrete debris after demolition
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi (20.7 MPa)
- Color-coded to differentiate fall protection use per OSHA regulations
Please allow a 7-10 business day lead time for this item.