The Miller 7 foot tripod is made from high strength aluminum construction. The tripod withstands up to 5000 lbs of vertical pull. Includes adjustable legs with independent leg locking making this tripod ideal for uneven surfaces. Made for use with typical confined space and rescue systems. Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads prevent slipping in icy conditions.
- High-strength aluminum construction
- Withstands up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) of vertical pull
- Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Independent leg locking feature hold legs securely in place
- Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions
- Includes reflective tape
Please allow a 7-10 business day lead time for this Non Stock item to ship.
- Additional Information
Unit Each Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Miller by Honeywell 51/7FT High Strength Rescue Tripod, 7 Ft.