Permanent or Temporary Solution for Roof Safety
The new versatile, single-point Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post adapts to a wide range of roof designs with its innovative base plate engineered for temporary or permanent installation to the roof surface.
When properly installed, a dependable fall protection connection is established. Should a fall occur, forces are reduced with its energy-absorbing design to maintain a secure connection to the structure.
The easy-to-install Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post is designed for quick set-up and does not require roof penetration to sub-surface rafters or trusses.
Please allow a 7-10 business day lead time for these items.
- Versatile single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs - With a variety of models available, the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post can accommodate most industrial roof designs including standing seam, membrane, built-up, metal sheathing, concrete and wood.
- Attaches to the surface of existing roof structures - Quick, easy installation reduces cost requiring minimal labor and eliminating the need for roof penetration and repair.
- Significantly reduces the fall forces on the roof structure - In the event of a fall, the top of the Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post reorients with the force in a direct line and activates the patent-pending energy absorber.
- Durable design that withstands the changing outdoor environment - Internal components are constructed of stainless steel. The steel post and base are plated with zinc followed by a premium powder coating for two layers of protection.
- Models for steel decking, concrete and wood can be used on other non-roof structures.
Miller Fusion Roof Anchor Post adapts to a variety of roof structures