The lightweight, compact design of the 9 ft. Miller Scorpion Personal Fall Limiter provides workers an affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards. In a head-to-head comparison with shock-absorbing lanyards, the Scorpion web retractable requires less fall clearance, offers greater mobility and prevents tripping hazards.
- Greater versatility through dual operation:
– attach directly to the harness D-ring for use as a personal fall limiter, or
– use as a traditional retractable lifeline
- Small, lightweight design 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system – arrests free falls
- 9-ft. (2.7 m) of working capacity
- Variety of integral anchorage connectors available
- 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity models available upon request
- No annual factory recertification required
- Visual load indicator – indicates the unit must be removed from service
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
Please see our full Miller Fall Protection line of products.