MSA’s Altair 4X Multi-Gas Detector for LEL, O2 raises the standard for personal multi-gas detectors by offering faster response time, 4-year sensor life and less than 60 second calibration time. Bump test in under 15 seconds.
This unit's InstantAlert feature also allows users to manually alert others to a potentially hazardous situation. This detector is as tough and functional as it looks, offering distinctly ribbed rubber housing for secure grip and unsurpassed durability. A high-contrast display and three large, rubberized buttons enable easy operation in low-light conditions.
The rubber over-molded housing is easy to grip, provides unsurpassed durability, is rated IP 67 against dust and water ingress, and passes a 20 foot drop test. This unit is equipped with a 95+ dB audible alarm and ultra-bright alarm LEDs on both its top and bottom for maximum visibility.
Lead Time : may be up to 14-21 business days. Lead times may vary during periods of high demand.
- Dependable multi-gas detector tests for LEL & oxygen
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Oil, gas, and petrochemical
- Confined spaces
- Fire service
- Utilities and telecommunications
- Municipal works and waste water
- Civil engineering
Resolution: LEL: 0-100% 1% 02: 0-30% vol 0.1% vol CO: 0-1999 ppm 1 ppm H2S: 0-200 ppm 1 ppm Drop Test: 20 feet Housing: Rugged rubberized armor Weight: 7.9 oz. Dimensions (L x W x D): 4.4 x 3.0 x 1.31 Audible Alarm: >95 dB at 1 ft Visual Alarm: 4 ultra-bright LEDs on top and bottom Vibrating Alarm: Standard MotionAlert & Instant Alert Feature: Included Display: Monochrome high contrast LCD Backlight: Adjustable time out Battery: Rechargeable li-polymer Run Time: 24 hours at room temperature Charging Time: <4 hrs. Operating Temperature Range: –20ºC to + 50ºC Humidity: 15 - 90% RH non-condensing Ingress Protection: IP 67 Data Log: Adjustable 50 hours minimum Event Log: Standard 500 events Standard Warranty: 3 years
- Additional Information
Unit No Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: MSA 10110444 Altair 4X Multigas Detector, LEL, O2