The MSA Altair 5X Multigas Detector includes features that provide maximum safety and ease of use. Includes a large button for easy use, strong and rugged rubberized housing that can withstand drops up to 10 feet and the exclusive MotionAlert and Instant Alert alarms. The Glow-In-The-Dark housing makes it easy to see in a confined space and has large buttons that help when using wearing gloves.
This kit includes color display, integral pump, 10 ft. sampling line and 1ft. probe. This rugged detector tests levels of LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide.
Lead Time : may be up to 14-21 business days. Lead times may vary during periods of high demand.
- Rugged detector tests levels of LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide
- Rapid bump test gives results in under 15 seconds
- Versatile MSA Link allows user to transmit data to a computer
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when user is wearing gloves
- Durable XCell sensors last longer than 3 years
- Strong glow-in-the-dark housing protects detector for drops of up to 10 feet
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
- Polycarbonite housing is both dust-tight and water-tight
- For more detailed information click here