The EVOTECH Full Body Harness offers features that improve user comfort, ease of use, durability, and user safety.
- Breathable padding with moisture-wicking material keeps users cooler
- No binding edge on shoulder padding – prevents neck chafing
- Patent-pending leg strap design keeps leg straps in place and increases mobility and comfort
- Variable width sub-pelvic strap webbing provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution, improving comfort during work positioning and personnel riding applications
- Leg strap padding provides additional comfort during work positioning and personnel riding activities
Ease of Use
- Dual-color webbing – red pattern on outside, black on inside – simplifies harness donning and promotes easy identification of twisted webbing
- Web management system provides means of storing excess webbing
- Available with Quick-Connect Buckles – makes connecting and adjusting chest and leg straps quick and easy
- Single-hand torso adjustment buckles simplify harness adjustment
- 3-position back D-ring allows users to determine optimal lanyard connection position
- RFID enabled – RFID chip provides easy means of tracking and inspecting product
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends
- NanoSphere® coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc.
- Covered label pack protects labels from the environment
- Reflective piping integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environments
- Available with Suspension Trauma Safety Step to improve post-fall comfort and help to prevent suspension trauma
Please allow a 10-14 day lead time for delivery. Standard sizes unless otherwise noted.