With its solid design and fast-acting brake mechanism, you can be confident that the Workman Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) will be there for you when you need it most. The Workman PFL features:
- Durable, engineered thermoplastic housing decreases weight.
- Rugged, impact-absorbing protective bumpers for added durability.
- Lifeline choice of cable or web to meet your needs.
- A 400 lb. working capacity eliminates the need to custom order a product for a worker exceeding 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length options from 6' to 12' (web) and 7' to 12' (cable) ensure that the user gets the exact length needed for their specific application.
- ATO ordering flexibility allows you to order the exact options you want, and only the options you want.
- Unit does not require annual factory recertification, reducing the cost of ownership and eliminating downtime.
- Integral load indicator alerts the user that the unit has been involved in a fall.
- PFL and lifeline connector options enable unit to be used in a variety of applications.
- Integral swivel on PFL connector.
- A recessed label pack with a durable cover protects the labels from environmental damage, increasing service life. Since all labels are located in the same area it is easy to find important user information.
All these features and more combine to deliver one of the most versatile fall protection devices available on the market today.
- Additional Information
Unit No Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: MSA Workman Personal Fall Limiters