These Clean Room Gloves exceed standards required for use in Class 10 and Class 100 Environments and are used in Medical Device Manufacturing, Biotechnology & Computer Assembly. 1000/case.
- Exceed standards required for use in class 100 and other controlled environments
- Finger textured provides a good grip in wet or dry environments
- Ambidextrous for quick and easy donning
- Powder-Free to reduce allergic reactions
- Beaded cuff adds additional strength to cuff edge for longer glove life and prevents liquid run-off
- Chlorinated to harden and cleanse the surface of the glove
- Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) for improved performance in electronics assembly
Do you order this product often and/or in large quantities? Check out our Large Order Program to save yourself time and money.
Please review our extensive selection of clean room paper and other clean room supplies.
- Additional Information
Unit Case of 1000 Meets Standards No Country of Origin Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: CleanTeam Single Use Class 100 Cleanroom Nitrile Glove with Finger Textured Grip, 12" - 1000/Case