Aerosol Can Disposal System
The Aerosolv Aerosol Can Disposal System from CriticalTool is an easy to use apparatus that relieves pressure in empty aerosol spray cans. Aerosolv requires no special training nor do you need an external power source. The Aerosolv system allows you to collect and recycle residual solvents and recycle empty, depressurized cans as scrap metal instead of regulated hazardous waste. Use Aerosolv and save money.
- Features the same items as in the Standard system - plus enhancements!
- Changes aerosol cans from hazardous waste to a non-hazardous, recyclable state
- Complies with EPA 40 CFR 261.23(a)6
Justrite 28231 Aerosolv Dual Compliant Aerosol Can Disposal System with Counter, California Compliant$1,431.21
- Meets the requirements of both EPA and California SB1158
- Significantly lowers disposal costs
- Increases recycling and waste minimization. Recycle steel and aluminum cans for $$$
- Local municipalities can protect the health of their citizens and the environment
- Retailers can enhance their image and offer a value added service. By customers bringing in their aerosol cans for emptying and disposal, return store traffic is increased to bring in new sales.