Starting at: $132.99
- High-Strength Impact-Resistant Nylon
- No annual factory recertification
- ZNI Z359 Compliant
Starting at: $576.06
- Corrosion resistant
- No annual factory re-certification required
- Rated to 400 lbs when using a SofStop Shock absorber
- Quick-activating braking mechanism
- No annual factory recertification required
- Snap hook with swivel; carabiner included
- Narrow payout port
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and CSA Z259.2.2-98 Type 2
- Contains rope lifeline assembly, tensioning device, 2 tie-off adapter and carrying bag.
- 60 foot
- Weighs 12 lbs
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span
- Up to 6 users per system.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch
- Built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy
- Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel, end-plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance
- Stands up to the harshest environments
- Includes 20' of 1" web lifeline with swivel snap hook, reserve lifeline retention system for added safety and swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and the stringent ANSI Z359.