DBI/Sala Fall Protection
- Anchorage Connectors (18)
- Confined Space Retrieval (10)
- Fall Protection Kits (10)
- Lifelines (30)
- Safety Harnesses (30)
- Safety Lanyards (29)
- 130 foot Lifeline
- Galvanized Cable Assembly
- Galvanized Snap Hook
- 310 lb. Weight Capacity
$491.09 As low as: $472.99
- Cut/Fire Resistant Rope for ultimate durability
- Roller adjuster provides fast 1 handed adjustment
- Easy to maneuver
- Pole Size (Dia/Circ): Min 5.5"/17.5"- Max 18.5"/58"
$1,191.50 As low as: $1,156.19
$1,406.99 As low as: $1,376.79
$375.19 As low as: $360.99
- Quick Connector Anchorage Connection
- 2 Steel Rebar Hooks
- Dorsal D-Ring
$98.60 As low as: $82.75
- Installs with standard drill bits, 11/16", 18 mm or 3/4".
- Rated 5000 lbs.
- Connection point swivels 360 degrees for safety and ease of use.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and ASTM E488 Standard Test Methods for Strength of Anchors.
$1,681.78 As low as: $1.50
- Self-adjusting disc brake for reliability
- Constructed with 50' of 3/16" galvanized cable, swivel snap hook and reserve lifeline retention system.
- Large achorage loop prevents twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA, CSA requirements and ANSI standards, including Z359.1
$134.20 As low as: $119.15
- Features lanyard keepers, Revolver vertical torso adjusters and Tech-ite quick connect buckles.
- I-Safe enabled with RFID technology
- Universal size
- 420 lb capacity
- Meets or exceeds applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and CSA
Starting at: $72.32
- 5/8" polyester/polypropylene blend rope for strength and durability.
- Self locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage.
- Available in 30 or 50 foot lengths
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI & the stringent ANSI Z 359