- 130 foot Lifeline
- Galvanized steel wire rope with swivel snap hook, anchorage carabiner, 4 ft. (1.2m) cable tie-off adaptor
- 420 lb. Weight Capacity
- Cut/Fire Resistant Rope for ultimate durability
- Roller adjuster provides fast 1 handed adjustment
- Easy to maneuver
- Pole Size (Dia/Circ): Min 5.5"/17.5"- Max 18.5"/58"
- Quick Connector Anchorage Connection
- 2 Steel Rebar Hooks
- Dorsal D-Ring
Starting at: $323.25
- Installation is simple, fast and efficient
- Single clamp anchor on the stanchions base
- 60 foot
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
Starting at: $88.49
- 5/8" polyester/polypropylene blend rope for strength and durability.
- Self locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage.
- Available in 30 or 50 foot lengths
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI & the stringent ANSI Z 359