DBI/Sala Fall Protection
- Anchorage Connectors (19)
- Confined Space Retrieval (11)
- Fall Protection Kits (11)
- Lifelines (31)
- Safety Harnesses (31)
- Safety Lanyards (29)
$98.60 As low as: $82.75
- Installs with standard drill bits, 11/16", 18 mm or 3/4".
- Rated 5000 lbs.
- Connection point swivels 360 degrees for safety and ease of use.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and ASTM E488 Standard Test Methods for Strength of Anchors.
$1,681.78 As low as: $1.50
- Self-adjusting disc brake for reliability
- Constructed with 50' of 3/16" galvanized cable, swivel snap hook and reserve lifeline retention system.
- Large achorage loop prevents twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA, CSA requirements and ANSI standards, including Z359.1
$134.20 As low as: $119.15
- Features lanyard keepers, Revolver vertical torso adjusters and Tech-ite quick connect buckles.
- I-Safe enabled with RFID technology
- Universal size
- 420 lb capacity
- Meets or exceeds applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and CSA
Starting at: $331.35
- Installation is simple, fast and efficient
- Single clamp anchor on the stanchions base
- 60 foot
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
Starting at: $130.99
- Expands to 6 foot and contracts to 4 1/2 foot in reaction to movements, reducing trip fall hazards and snagging
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- I-Safe RFID technology enabled
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations and ANSI standards including ANSI Z359.2007
$222.74 As low as: $199.89
- 5000 lb minimum tensile strength
- Glyder2 requires no pins and fist 3 1/2" to 14" wide flange up to 1 1/4" thick.
- Replaceable wear pads
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
$1,258.41 As low as: $1.16
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span
- Up to 6 users per system.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch
$112.17 As low as: $100.16
- 6 foot length
- Dual Capacity Rating: Up to 310 lb capacity can be used for 12' free fall; 311-420 lbs capacity can be used for 6' free fall.
- Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA