DBI/Sala Fall Protection
- Anchorage Connectors (17)
- Confined Space Retrieval (10)
- Fall Protection Kits (10)
- Lifelines (30)
- Safety Harnesses (31)
- Safety Lanyards (24)
$1,681.78 As low as: $1.50
- Self-adjusting disc brake for reliability
- Constructed with 50' of 3/16" galvanized cable, swivel snap hook and reserve lifeline retention system.
- Large achorage loop prevents twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA, CSA requirements and ANSI standards, including Z359.1
$134.20 As low as: $119.15
- Features lanyard keepers, Revolver vertical torso adjusters and Tech-ite quick connect buckles.
- I-Safe enabled with RFID technology
- Universal size
- 420 lb capacity
- Meets or exceeds applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and CSA
Starting at: $72.32
- 5/8" polyester/polypropylene blend rope for strength and durability.
- Self locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage.
- Available in 30 or 50 foot lengths
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI & the stringent ANSI Z 359
$1,258.41 As low as: $1.16
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span
- Up to 6 users per system.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch
$112.17 As low as: $100.16
- 6 foot length
- Dual Capacity Rating: Up to 310 lb capacity can be used for 12' free fall; 311-420 lbs capacity can be used for 6' free fall.
- Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA
Starting at: $93.07
- Available in 1" web and cable with variety of connection hook options.
- Gate compliancy is 3600 lbs
- I-Safe RFID technology enabled
- Length: 6 foot
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA requirements and ANSI standards including ANIS Z359.1-2007