Treat your hard-working crew to the finest work vest on the market when you keep Stearns® Work Master™ Life Vests on the deck. Each crew member will find soft, comfortable, hinged-panel back, closed-cell foam and a body belt with strap tunnels to reduce snag hazards. The universal fit offers quick-adjustment slides and easy-snap buckles for a snug fit on any adult with a chest size 30 in. –52 in. (76 cm–132 cm). The work vest is also designed for added safety. A flotation collar keeps a swimmer’s head in a position to look for help, and 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels make quicker work of finding a crew member during an emergency. With webbed 1-in. (2.54-cm) straps, a durable nylon shell and maneuverable PVC flotation foam inside, this life vest is sure to be on the boat with you season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved Type III/V performance
- Soft, comfortable, closed-cell foam
- Hinged back for added maneuverability
- Marine mesh liner for added breathability
- Body belt with strap tunnels to reduce snag hazards
- Flotation collar keeps a swimmer’s head in a position to look for help
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
- Quick-adjustment slides and easy-snap buckles for a snug fit
- Durable webbed 1-in. (2.54-cm) straps, heavy-duty nylon shell and PVC flotation foam
- 17.5 lbs. (78 Newton) buoyancy
*(Please note: Stock availability may vary in sizes during periods of high demand. Please contact Customer Service for availability).
We carry a full line of Stearns Survival Safety Gear products at low prices.
- Additional Information
Unit Single Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Stearns I222 Work Master Life Vest, Orange