Help keep yourself safe during a challenging day offshore with the Stearns® Force™ II Life Vest. You’ll be prepared to tackle the job ahead with this rugged-wear US Coast Guard-approved PFD created with Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam that retains buoyancy, even when punctured. Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips that enhance visibility, two encircling belts with snag-free Delrin™ buckles and an easy-to-clean PVC coat, this vest is ready for whatever the day may bring. Added safety features of this PFD include compatibility with most types of fall protection harnesses and a self-extinguishing ASTM1692-74 design. For the best all-around industrial-use PFD, get a Stearns® Force™ II Life Vest.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam retains buoyancy, even when punctured
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips on the front and back improve visibility
- Compatible with most types of fall protection harnesses for added safety
- Self-extinguishing construction reduces fire danger risks
- Universal size, for adults with chest sizes 30 in.-52 in. (76 cm-132 cm)
- Dual encircling belts with snag-resistant buckles securely adhere to the body
- Delrin™ snap buckles and D-ring for added convenience
- 17.5 lbs. (78 Newtons) of buoyancy
- USCG Type V Vest
We carry a full line of Stearns Survival Safety Gear products at low prices.
- Additional Information
Unit Single Meets Standards No Dimensions No Contents No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Stearns I223 Force II Life Vests, US Coast Guard Approved, Type V Vest, Orange