Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good economic environmental sense. Over time they cost significantly less to operate; and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problem of battery disposal. Therefore you will not only save on the cost of batteries, you’ll save the time that’s wasted when you discover your light isn’t working - and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries. More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeables pack a lot more power, are more dependable and more cost-efficient
In a smoke-filled room, it’s not only important that you can see – it’s critical that you can be seen. In addition to the high-intensity halogen lamp, the rechargeable Fire Vulcan has two powerful, ultra-bright LED taillights. Your partners can follow you through the thickest smoke; and they can find you fast in an emergency. The toggle switch makes it easy to go between strobe and steady modes, so you can use it to increase visibility at a fire or accident scene or signal for help.
- High-intensity halogen 8 watt spot bi-pin bulb and two ultra-bright blue LEDs
- Strobe and Steady Modes
- Up to 80,000 candela (peak beam intensity) with halogen bulb
- Bulb Rating: 150 lumens typical
- Run times are up to 3 hrs. with steady halogen & LEDs; up to 6 hrs. with blinking halogen and LEDs; up to 60 hours with blinking LEDs only
- 6V 4.5 amp-hour rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 500 times
- 7 1/2" (L) x 5" (W) x 5 3/4" (H)
- 3.3 lbs.
- Quick-release strap
- Serialized for positive identifification
- Available in high-visibility orange
|Bulb Type||8 Watt Spot|