- C4 LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- 4 Modes:
High: 36,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 140 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
Low: 12,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 47 Lumens, 15 hour runtime
Flash: 8 hour runtime
Moonlight: 20 day runtime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries. Also accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack (purchased separately).
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. A rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Serialized for positive identification. Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87"
- Alkaline: 13.1 oz