The introduction of Streamlight's Vulcanseveral years ago represented a major breakthrough in flashlight technology. It was the first safety approved, compact, waterproof lantern that was big on power. And it still is! Tough as ever, this industrial-duty light is virtually impossible to destroy. Struck by falling buildings, heavy equipment and even scorched by fire, the Vulcan keeps on beaming. Plus it's rechargeable, with 3 1/4 hours of run time between charges, making it ideal for the most demanding jobs.
- High-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb
- 8 watt spot provides up to 80,000 candela (peak beam intensity), 150 lumens typical
- Up to 3.25 hrs. continuous run time per charge
- Zero-maintenance 4.5 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Serialized for positive identification
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized cushioned grip handle
- 7.5" (L) x 5" (W) x 6.5" (H)
- 3.3 lbs.
- Comes with vehicle-mountable hard-wire rack
- Available in high-visibility yellow or international safety orange
|Bulb Type||8 Watt Spot|