Allegro 9804-14 37mm Lead Cassette
This 37mm, MCE cassette is .8 micrometer mixed cellulose ester and is specifically designed for lead sampling. 50 per box.
- Additional Information
Unit Box of 50 Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping N/A
Write Your Own Review
- Technical Specifications
The cassettes are designed and manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH/EPA/OSHA
Standards for lead sampling. Each cassette is individually assembled, preloaded, flow tested,
and marked under stringent quality assurance procedures.
- Manufactured from clear Polystyrene.
- 3 Piece Housing
- Ready to Use
- 37mm media with support pad
- Mixed Cellulose Ester
- Random lot sample testing performed daily by an independent laboratory.
- Individually assembled and preloaded.
- Individually flow tested prior to shipment.
- Testing is performed in a clean room utilizing a Class 100 laminar flow hood.
- Each cassette is banded and marked with serial number and bar code.
- In cases of 50 cassettes.