DuPont TY500S 18" Tyvek Sleeves, 200/Case
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Elastic at both ends (bicep and wrist) for arm protection
- 18" long
- One size fits most
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tyvek® -- a patented flash-spun polyethylene fabric.
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall be a sleeve design.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall have elastic at both ends.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall be 18" in length.
- Additional Information
Unit 200 Sleeves/Case Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping N/A
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$74.00 As low as: $70.50
$4.99 As low as: $4.79
$3.75 As low as: $3.55
$30.39 As low as: $29.39
Dupont TY303S Tyvek Disposable Long Sleeve Shirts, White, Snap Front, Open Wrists, Laydown Collar - 50/Case
Starting at: $171.50