Mechanix The Original Work Gloves, Black
Despite its imitators, The Original® glove remains in a category all its own. Tried, tested and proven for over 20 years, it provides the perfect blend of flexibility and protection. The Original’s durable synthetic leather palm and breathable TrekDry® back-of-hand combine to create the ultimate tool for hardworking hands. A new tapered Thermoplastic Rubber closure and increasingly stronger hook and loop provide a secure fit to the wrist. With a gamut of practical uses, it’s no surprise that The Original® is the most recognized and most frequently worn work glove by anyone with a toolbox.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Flexible thermal plastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Double stitched index finger construction improves durability
- Seamless synthetic leather palm provides optimal dexterity
- Machine washable
- Maintenance & repair
- Equipment operations
- DIY home improvement
- Additional Information
Unit Pair Glove Powder No Glove Length No Glove Thickness No Glove Texture No Application No Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping N/A
Write Your Own Review