Ansell Thermaprene 19-026 Neoprene 26" Heat Resistant Gloves, Size 10 - Dozen
For applications where chemical risks and thermal risks are present, ThermaPrene is the glove of choice. ThermaPrene combines the flexibility and chemical resistance of Neoprene and the heat resistance of a soft thermal liner. ThermaPrene can protect against intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 200 degrees C and is virtually unaffected by detergents and common cleaning solutions. Handy design features such as a pull out liner and integrated hanging loop allow the gloves to be stored and dried quickly – ready for use. Manufactured with FDA compliant materials, ThermaPrene is also suitable for food contact. This item has a 7-10 business day lead time.
- Top-quality neoprene coating protects against a wide range of chemicals
- Protects hands against intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 400ºF and offers lightweight cut resistance
- Removable liner and integrated hanging loop allow gloves to be stored and dried quickly
- Passes ASTM F903 for penetration by liquid
- Thermaprene gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)