Honeywell® Miller MFL-1-Z7/6FT TurboLite 6' Personal Fall Limiter, Steel Locking Snap Hook, Steel Carabiner Unit Connector
REDUCES FALL CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFL) make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. Workers no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
The unique 6-foot (1.8 m) and 9-foot (2.74 m) TurboLite PFLs require less fall clearance than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards: instantly arresting a free fall within inches.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Meets requirements of OSHA: ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.