MSA’s Altair 4X Multi-Gas Detector for LEL, O2, CO raises the standard for personal multi-gas detectors by offering faster response time, 4-year sensor life and less than 60 second calibration time. Bump test in under 15 seconds.
This unit's InstantAlert feature also allows users to manually alert others to a potentially hazardous situation. This detector is as tough and functional as it looks, offering distinctly ribbed rubber housing for secure grip and unsurpassed durability. A high-contrast display and three large, rubberized buttons enable easy operation in low-light conditions.
The rubber over-molded housing is easy to grip, provides unsurpassed durability, is rated IP 67 against dust and water ingress, and passes a 20 foot drop test. This unit is equipped with a 95+ dB audible alarm and ultra-bright alarm LEDs on both its top and bottom for maximum visibility.
Click here for the product specs for this item.
Lead Time : may be up to 14-21 business days. Lead times may vary during periods of high demand.
- Dependable multi-gas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Oil, gas, and petrochemical
- Confined spaces
- Fire service
- Utilities and telecommunications
- Municipal works and waste water
- Civil engineering
||Rugged rubberized armor
|Dimensions (L x W x D):
||4.4 x 3.0 x 1.31
||>95 dB at 1 ft
||4 ultra-bright LEDs on top and bottom
|MotionAlert & Instant Alert Feature:
||Monochrome high contrast LCD
||Adjustable time out
||24 hours at room temperature
|Operating Temperature Range:
||–20ºC to + 50ºC
||15 - 90% RH non-condensing
||Adjustable 50 hours minimum
||Standard 500 events