Welding on the water requires reliable protection without restricting movement, making the generous fit of the Stearns® Welder’s Vest perfect for the job. This US Coast Guard-approved PFD has a tough fiberglass shell outside and Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam inside designed to retain buoyancy, even when punctured. A breathable inner mesh lining wicks away excess moisture, while oversized armholes, adjustable sides and a stay-up Vision® Zipper offer a more comfortable fit for a grueling day at sea. With impressive contouring and 15.5 lbs. (69 Newtons) of buoyancy, the Stearns® Welder’s Vest is sure to help protect you no matter how long the job.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Tough fiberglass shell suitable for marine welding
- Breathable marine mesh lining wicks away excess moisture
- Oversized armholes, adjustable sides and rustproof Vision® zipper for a more comfortable fit
- Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam retains buoyancy even when punctured
- Universal size, for adults with chest sizes 30 in.-52 in. (76 cm-132 cm)
- 15.5 lbs. (69 Newtons) of buoyancy
- USCG Type III vest
We carry a full line of Stearns Survival Safety Gear
products at low prices.